Metal fabrication robots
The fact is that hydraulic, eccentric, edge presses, punching machines need fast and efficient service. And all this in a strictly defined layout of the production hall. At the same time, they require service by employees, from loading and unloading to finishing operations. Operators can not support multiple machines.
As a result, routine machine operation can become boring for many highly qualified employees. As a result, this leads to errors, downtime, and loss of performance. The safety of people’s work is not without significance. Machines operate under pressure of several dozen tons, which can lead to accidents. Metalworking robots and automation of the whole process make sense and qualified employees can take on more ambitious tasks.
Then after robotization, they are still needed to supervise the work of many machines. The next task is to respond to the planned changes by programming robots for a new production cycle.
From now on machines can work 24 hours. One employee can handle several machines at the same time increasing productivity. Metalworking robots will bring the company to a new, better level of production.
- machine control and reader support
- integration with external security systems
- control of feeders and transporters of elements to / from the machine
- controlling the placement of an element in the socket using a force sensor
- visual inspection of the quality of details after processing
- any action on the machine based on the tools installed at the end of the robot’s arm