CNC machine robot
The fact is that CNC machines and machining centers need a fast, efficient and strictly defined layout of the production hall. At the same time, they require the Workers to load, unload and handle finishing operations.
Operators can operate many machines. However, for many highly qualified employees, routine service can become boring. As a result, this leads to errors, downtime, loss of performance and even accidents.
Robots for operating CNC machines allow to automate repetitive tasks makes sense. Skilled people are still needed to supervise the work of robots and respond to planned changes. Robotization allows you to work 24 hours on the same production surface, increasing plant productivity and use of space. Robots for CNC machines are a great way to increase production efficiency.
- control of CNC and traditional machines through analog signals
- integration with external security systems
service of stop gates, readers
- controlling the placement of an element in the socket using a force sensor
- visual inspection of the quality of details after processing
- any action at the machine based on the installed tools at the end of the robot arm